Lowongan Graphic Designer-PT Grand Indonesia
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Art/Design/Creative Multimedia or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Arts/Creative/Graphics Design or equivalent.
- Possess strong creativity and able to work in a team under a strict deadline
- Able to work with Mac OS
- Working together with marketing team to build a strong visual communication.
- Provide designs that are accurately aligned to the design brief.
- Interpret promotion needs and develop a concept to suit marketing collateral purposes.
- Capable in operating graphic design programs (Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, InDesign).
- After effect ability is a plus point
Graphic Designer-PT Grand IndonesiaJakarta Pusat (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 26-August-2019 | Tutup pada 25-September-2019
Grand Indonesia become the icon in the Indonesian retail scene, Grand Indonesia Shopping Town delivers the ultimate, trend-setting shopping, dining and entertainment experience spread out over more than 250,000 square meters in eight levels.
Grand Indonesia is a successful premium mall that offers an International shopping experience and wide range of fashion apparels, restaurants and entertainment choices. Grand Indonesia consists of East Mall and West Mall linked by the Skybridge with total area of 263.226 square meters and 141.472 leaseable floor space.
Located in the city’s most famous andprestigious location at Central Jakarta, Bundaran HI, Grand Indonesia is anintegrated development comprising of a 56 storey premium-grade office tower -Menara BCA, the five-star all-suite Hotel Indonesia Kempinski and a high endserviced residential tower - Kempinski Private Residences.
West Mall of Grand Indonesia was openedfor public on April 2007 and followed by East Mall on August 2007. Our major anchors are Seibu Department Store,Blitz Megaplex with its 11 auditoriums, and Thailand’s well-known department store, Central, which is the first one in Indonesia. There are several mini anchors such as Alun-Alun Indonesia, Gramedia, Ace Home Center, MUJI, Forever21, Cotton On and H&M which is the flagship store in Indonesia. The new Zara has become one of the mini anchors since its renovation and become the biggest Zara store in Southeast Asia.
There are a number of well-known international fashion brands that have joined Grand Indonesia for instance Oakley, Bebe, GAP,Pull & Bear, Levi’s, Mothercare, ELC etc. We have also been chosen to be the location of the first store for Justice, a famous American tween brand and Dr. Marten, a British renowned footwear. With Uniqlo joining on board, it makes Grand Indonesia to host all the favorite brands under one roof.
Grand Indonesia is not only a heaven forthe fashionista but also a paradise for those who love to eat. With a total number of more than a hundred F&B tenants, customers will never run out of choices of place to eat. From Paulaner Brauhaus - a Bavaria’s biggest brewer and Jakarta’s only microbrewery, Mad Garlic and Social House, with the recently opened Publik Markette, Nomz, Union Deli and Benedict.
ALAMAT : PT Grand Indonesia
Menara BCA, Jl M.H Thamrin No. 1 Jakarta 10310