Lowongan HR Manager – Plantation-Company Confidential
- Implementation of the full range of human resources policies and procedures
- Recruitment, training and development, industrial relations, compensation and benefits administration, manpower planning and staff welfare.
- To provide leadership and coordination of company Human Resource Services and Operations plantation functions and ensure that the company is in compliance with all laws and regulations in relation to human resources functions.
- S1 any background
- At least working 4-5 years’ experience in HR, prefer experience in plantation
- Good in English, Excel and Word
- Understand of plantation, strong experience with handling labor, industrial relation, recruitment, training development, compensation & benefit, understand Indonesia manpower related regulation
- Strong interpersonal skill and adept at employee relation including conflict resolution, high endurance, high motivation and achievement responsibility in completing the work.
- Has high integrity and resposible to his roles
- Willing to be placed at one of Olam Group at all location indonesia
HR Manager – Plantation-Company ConfidentialGorontalo, Jakarta Raya, Jawa Barat, Jawa Tengah, Jawa Timur, Lampung, Maluku, Papua, Sulawesi Utara | Ditayangkan: 12-August-2019 | Tutup pada 11-September-2019
LOWONGAN KERJA DI INDONESIA
PT Olam Indonesia(Olam Group)
Perusahaan - Agricultural/Plantation/Poultry/Fisheries
Since 1996, we have gradually built up our presence in this vast country from a simple trader to large scale midstream player. We buy cocoa, coffee, palm, sugar, nutmeg, and black and white pepper from more than 400,000 farmers, collectors and suppliers throughout the archipelago.
We are the largest exporter of Robusta coffee and a leading exporter of Arabicas in Indonesia with a combined market share of approximately 15%. We are also the largest exporter of cocoa products. But we recognise that smallholder communities need support to improve quality and yields, particularly in the face of climate change. We therefore run some of the most extensive sustainable sourcing programmes in the country.
We also help to create value through midstream participation in sugar refining; management of cocoa processing operations for BT Cocoa Indonesia; and most recently by joining hands with the world’s fourth largest and Asia’s largest sugar producer Mitr Phol for large scale sugar milling and refining.
We provide direct employment to over 1,000 employees and 1,325 seasonal workers who work closely with our suppliers in locations from North Sumatra through the heartlands of Java to the eastern region of Sulawesi.
Olam International is a leading global integrated supply chain manager and processor of agricultural products and food ingredients, sourcing 47 products with a direct presence in 70 countries and supplying them to over 16,000 customers. With direct sourcing and processing in most major producing countries for its various products, Olam has built a global leadership position in many of its businesses, including cocoa, coffee, cashew, sesame, rice, cotton and wood products. Headquartered in Singapore and listed on the SGX-ST on February 11, 2005, Olam currently ranks among the top 40 largest listed companies in Singapore in terms of market capitalization and is a component stock in the Straits Times Index (STI), MSCI Singapore Free, S&P Agribusiness Index and the DAX global Agribusiness Index.
Olam commenced operations in Indonesia in 1996, setting up our Representative first coffee and cocoa in Lampung province. Since then, Olam Operation head office in Jakarta, stretch from the farthest corners of Sumatra (Aceh, Medan, Padang, Lampung) through the heartlands of Java (Bandung, Surabaya) to Sulawesi (Makassar, Palu, Mamuju, Kolaka, Palopo, Mamase,Lasusua), Maluku (Ambon, Seram) in Eastern Indonesia. In 2013 Olam has invested in Cocoa Plantation in Ambon, in 2015 invested Coffee Plantation in Mamasa Sulawesi. At 2012 Olam extend trading in rubber and palm.Today, Olam is amongst the largest exporter of coffee and cocoa, importing sugar. More formation on Olam can be found at www.olamgroup.com.
One of Group Olam, PT Dharmapala Usaha Sukses are now seeking outstanding professional to join our Winning Team
ALAMAT : Company Confidential