Lowongan Product Development-Company Confidential
- Assisting strategies related to sourcing of specific materials or ingredients
- Managing materials supplier relationships
- Developing cost/benefit analyses for new or revised materials to ensure positive impacts to the Sales Business Unit through key negotiations with suppliers
- Cultivating constructive, working relationships with suppliers and sales division during the development of new materials or, as required, in the analysis and development of existing materials
- Ensuring that negotiated requirements of our materials meet the sales division need.
- Interfacing with, and representing technical representatives to properly define benefits, and logistical needs
- Maintaining close coordination with personnel from the supplier/principal base, R&D, Import Logistic and Sales.
- Strong computer and communication skills are necessary
- The ability to work well with people at various organizational levels.
- Demonstrated oral and written communication skills for frequent contact with suppliers, the technical community and within other division are essential
- maintain extensive awareness of research and sales & marketing in order to support business unit goals
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's Degree in Food Technology/Nutrition/Dietetics or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English, Bahasa Indonesia
- At least 1 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Food Technology/Nutritionist or equivalent.
Product Development-Company ConfidentialJakarta Barat (Jakarta Raya) | Ditayangkan: 12-August-2019 | Tutup pada 11-September-2019
Our company is growing and offfers abundance oppurtunity for employees to grow their career with us. share your brilliant ideas and contribute to our company success.
We are looking for individual who strives our company values because we believe that the success of our business is depends on the people on it
Product Development Staff is a highly visible position which will require the selected candidate to efficiently sourcing of products in this case Natural Ingredients for support of Sales Business Unit initiatives. This includes developing a strategy regarding the products included in determining quantity and quality including development to implementation of import regulation. In addition to managing an assigned portfolio, strong communication and english skill are necessary to manage suppliers or principals.
Additional responsibilities include:
ALAMAT : Company Confidential