Lowongan Head Bartender-Hotel Melia Makassar
- Modern and stylish 4 star urban hotel with 135 tastefully decorated rooms and suites, THE LEVEL executive floor and 6 spacious meeting rooms.
- Indoor infinity swimming pool, fitness center, Alma Spa & Beauty Salon with 3 private treatment rooms.
- Melia Makassar provides lively all day dining at the Merkado restaurant and Le pool bar.
- The Society, a wonderful rooftop bar and lounge, with breathtaking views of Makassar.
- Make Melia Makassar the perfect choice for any traveller to the city of Makassar
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma in Food & Beverage Services Management or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 1 Year of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Required Skill(s): Computer, Internet, Social Media
- Preferably Supervisor/Coordinator specialized in Food/Beverage/Restaurant Service or equivalent.
Head Bartender-Hotel Melia MakassarMakassar (Sulawesi Selatan) - Kota Makassar | Ditayangkan: 01-August-2019 | Tutup pada 31-August-2019
A stylish and modern 4-star urban hotel in Makassar, nearthe main street of Jalan Dr. Ratulangi and strategically located near the head offices of major Indonesian and global companies. Located in the city of Makassar, only 25-minutes drive from Sultan Hasanuddin International Airport
Located in the city center of Makassar, and only 25-minutes drive from the airport, the Melia Makassar is a modern and stylish 4 star urban city hotel conveniently located in the city's shopping center and commercial business district. With a delightfull MERKADO restaurant, our rooftop bar Society, indoor swimming pool, state of the art gym equipment and spa & salon with 3 private treatment rooms, make Melia Makassar the perfect choice for any traveler to the city of Makassar.
Makassar the capital city of East Indonesia
Makassar is recognized as the capital city of South Sulawesi and the largest city in Eastern Indonesia. Makassar is famous and recognized as an historical and culinary city, and it is home to two colonial buldings, Fort Rotterdam and Fort Sombaopu. On the other hand, cuisine plays a key role in pampering tourists, and they can enjoy tasting the traditional foods, called Coto Makassar which is a meat stew with a delicious soup. When night falls, a walk around Losari Beach would not be complete without Pisang Epe' (Press Banana) a famous dessert, which is made from grilled banana and covered in Brown Sugar, Chocolate, and even cheese sauce.
Address: Jl. Andi Mappanyukki No.17, Kunjung Mae, Mariso, Kota Makassar, Sulawesi Selatan 90134
ALAMAT : Hotel Melia Makassar