Lowongan Exhibition Marketing Specialist-PT Reed Panorama Exhibitions
- The Marketing Manager will be responsible for developing and executing marketing starategies and campaigns in the Show Team. This person will manage attendee and exhibitor marketing projects such as print and web ads, direct mail pieces, e-media projects such as emails & website content, sales sheets, special events projects & social media strategizing & execution. The Marketing Manager will work to achieve strong brand knowledge and mastery in all marketing disciplines.
- Business-to-business sales marketing; maintain and manage close relationships with buyers (exhibitors) and or visitors.
- Manage and up-to-date with the trend of technology marketing; social media and other internal marketing channel and assets.
- Manage creative optimization and campaign.
- Manage performance marketing; conduct and compile marketing insight; utilize the marketing analytics from internal database. Provide feedbacks and insights on market trends to review and adjust marketing strategy and plans that meet the changing markets and competitive conditions.
- Present senior management with compelling, results-driven business plans complete with market assessment, product and service launch (reporting and analysis).
- Define advertising objectives, recommend choice of media and allocate resources so advertising campaigns are effective, economical and appropriate for intended audience.
- Manage and monitor third party agency/project teams, by proactively gather and provide input into regular reviews, to ensure deliverables are meeting set targets, KPIs, timeline and budget.
- Report and analyze campaign performance, on a daily, weekly and monthly basis; develop insights and present.
- Lead, coach and inspire individuals and cross functional project teams to create performance improvements and personal growth.
- Day-to-day marketing administration.
- 5+ years of relevant work experience in marketing, marketing communications and/or high-technology product management or FMCG.
- Solid understanding of both online and offline channels.
- Ability to run large scale of show (events), proven project management skills.
- Accomplished range of skills from high level strategic thinking to creative and detailed execution.
- Proven success in managing complex and multi-faceted marketing programs with the ability to drive projects through completion.
- Proven success in ATL & BTL development and execution.
- The demonstrated ability to work independently and autonomously.
- Superior oral and written communication skills (English and Bahasa).
- Strong in data and analysis.
- A career path that demonstrates increasing levels of responsibility and a knack for driving and/or being associated with benchmark industry products/services.
- Experience working in a fast-paced and highly cross-functional organization.
- Possess strong leadership skills and ability to coach and lead the team.
Exhibition Marketing Specialist-PT Reed Panorama ExhibitionsJakarta Raya - Panorama Building 5th Floor | Ditayangkan: 29-July-2019 | Tutup pada 28-August-2019
Reed Exhibitions is an international MNC (Multi National Corporation) and the world’s leading events business, enhancing the power of face to face through data and digital tools. Every year we run over 500 events in 40 countries, bringing together over 7 million event participants worldwide. Reed Exhibitions is part of RELX Group.
PT. Reed Panorama Exhibitions (RPE) is a joint venture between Reed Exhibitions and Indonesia’s tourism, transportation and hospitality companies; Panorama Group. RPE aims to create professional, quality business to business platforms by working closely with relevant government agencies, industry partners, trade associations, venue owners, contractors and customers to deliver events, for the industry by the industry. Currently, RPE organises nine events, serving the Building/construction, Franchise/licensing, Cafe & Brasserie, Maritime, Mining, Transport/logistics and consumer (Pop culture & Maternity, Baby & Kids) sectors.
WORKING FOR RPE
Reed Exhibitions is the leading organizer of trade shows and world class events.Whether we’re helping businesses grow for commerce shows, trade show to promote their brand or delighting fans at our pop culture and consumer based shows, our mission is to create unforgettable experiences that consistently exceed our customers’ expectations.
How do we do it? We innovate.Out of the box ideas are welcome here.We embrace creativity and foster the entrepreneurial spirit that keeps us growing and evolving.We collaborate.We put we before me and the customer above all.If you are looking for a fast paced, challenging, friendly and fun environment where no two days are ever the same, we’d like to meet you!
Skills and Core Competencies
Your career is important, so it makes sense to join an organization that can offer opportunities for personal development in a fast-paced, dynamic and challenging environment. As the world's leading organizer for exhibitions and events around the globe, we owe our business success to our people.
We offer an attractive salary, bonus/incentives, international exposure (event visits, company conferences, talent exchange program), the opportunity to develop your skillsets, career progression and a strong team culture.
Come and work with others who are passionate, committed and enjoy what they do!
ALAMAT : PT Reed Panorama Exhibitions
Panorama Tours, Jalan Tomang Raya, West Jakarta, Jakarta, Indonesia