Lowongan Software Developer (J2ee / Java / up to 5k)-Adecco - GS Perm
- Degree in Computer Science or any related IT field with equivalent experience
- Minimum 2 years of significant experience in writing and producing code
- Web server integration like Json, soap, XML
- Dedicated ability to work independently and with experience in PostgreSQL and MongoDB
- Participate in the development and maintenance of online and enterprise web applications, software development process of new modules into the infrastructure
- Be involved in user requirements capturing and translating them into the system design, working with multi-functional teams in the implementation
- Work with modern web technologies
- 5 days work week - 8.30am - 5.40pm (Subjected to over time base on a project)
- Permanent position
- Equal opportunity employer, value diversity and Multifunctional cultureAnnual, Medical and dental benefits provided
- If you are looking for a change of environment?
- New learning opportunity?
- A team of passionate developers?
Software Developer (J2ee / Java / up to 5k)-Adecco - GS PermSingapore (Singapura) - Singapore | Ditayangkan: 20-July-2019 | Tutup pada 19-August-2019
Adecco Group, based in Zurich, Switzerland, is the world's leading provider of HR solutions and also a Fortune Global 500 Company. With more than 32,000 FTEs and around 5,100 branches in over 60 countries and territories around the world, Adecco Group offers a wide variety of services, connecting around 700,000 associates with our clients every day. Adecco S.A. is registered in Switzerland (ISIN: CH0012138605) and listed on the SIX Swiss Exchange. We create opportunities for the associates who work with us through programmes that develop life skills, career progression and access to specialized expertise. We seek to inspire and motivate them to get more out of work and life by developing their expertise through training and certification programmes that lead to more senior and rewarding roles. If you are looking for a career opportunity that meets your needs and life goals, speak with an Adecco consultant today to discover how we can help you.
Responsible for building, crafting, and implement new sections, features, content for new and existing websites
We are working with a highly recognized global client with expansion plans to sustain their APAC/Domestic operations.
We will love to hear from you to [email protected] with your current and expected salary or call 6697 7967 during office hours for a detailed discussion.
Teo Jia Xuan (Zhang Jia Xuan)
Direct Line: 6835 3400
EA License No: 91C2918
Personnel Registration Number: R1654295
ALAMAT : Adecco - GS Perm