Lowongan Electrical Vessel Supervisor-PT SOECHI LINES Tbk
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma, Bachelor's Degree in Engineering (Electrical) or equivalent.
- Required language(s): English
- At least 2 - 3 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Staff (non-management & non-supervisor) specialized in Engineering - Electrical or equivalent.
- Assist reetify and troubleshooting any problem on vessel
- Coordinate with technical superintendent
- To offer quality and safety assurances by effectively applying the standards certified by a credible institution to our system.
- To expand our client networks in order to be able to grow effectively.
- To act as a responsible citizen who supports the quality, health, safety, security and preservation of the environment.
- To provide a comfortable workplace in which our employees can effectively utilize their skills and talents and contribute to the overall betterment of the Company.
- To build a professional, effective, efficient, and financially healthy organization.
Electrical Vessel Supervisor-PT SOECHI LINES TbkJakarta Raya - Sahid Sudirman Center | Ditayangkan: 19-July-2019 | Tutup pada 18-August-2019
Soechi Group, is one of the largest tanker owning companies in Indonesia; with ship Owning, Commercial Shipping Operations and related Administration; as the core business activities. Our company is multi-layered and multi-focused with a variety of business functions consisting of : Chartering & Commercial Management, Ship Management, Market Analysis, Vessel Operation, Technical, Procurement, New Building projects and Crewing. Support functions also play an important role with separate departments for - Quality Healthy Safety and Environment; Legal and Insurance; Corporate Administration; Managerial and Financial Accounting. We are constantly seeking opportunities to grow our tonnage and with this in mind, long term plans are prepared to identify future vessel purchases and new building projects carefully; with in-depth analysis and investigation of the global marine transportation and energy market needs. Our Business Development and Asset Management teams are constantly gauging market conditions and gathering market intelligence in order to develop comprehensive plans for the future
"To be widely recognized as one of the world’s leading shipping and shipyard companies for our excellence in providing quality, reliability, and world class services to our customers"
ALAMAT : PT SOECHI LINES Tbk
Sahid Sudirman Centre, Karet Tengsin, Central Jakarta City, Special Capital Region of Jakarta, Indonesia